Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Want that bold look that will turn heads without the price tag of a suspension lift kit? A Performance Accessories body lift kit is just the thing you need. A body lift simply raises your truck body between 2 and 3 inches by placing blocks between the body and the frame. This design gives you the extra tire clearance you need without affecting the ride quality or any factory parts. Same awesome look as a suspension lift, but at a much lower price. Body lift kits are not designed for the same off-road durability as suspension lift kits. But if the body lift kit is right for you, you're in the right place. Performance Accessories has over 25 years experience in the off-road industry and is the industry leader in body lift kits. They specialize in body lifts for most trucks & SUV's. Performance Accessories body kits come with grade-5 zinc plated hardware to protect against corrosion. The lift blocks are manufactured from a high grade reinforced nylon block. All body lift kits come complete with all the nessesary hardware and brackets.
1. Body lift kits are typically not recommended to be used with a suspension lift kit. If you plan to install a suspension lift kit please call us before ordering a body lift kit.
2. The product image above is a representation of what your kit may look like, however, photo may differ from actual kit.
Download Installation Instructions at: Performance Accessories
1. Will not fit 2 wheel drive with steering gear box close to firewall (behind front axle).
2. Gap guards available and sold separately for this application.
3. No bumper brackets are included in this kit
See Also: tuff country suspension lift kits | toyota lift kits | tuff country suspension lift kits | skyjacker | lift kits | ford lift kits | shocks for lifted trucks | steering stabilizer | jeep lift kits |
Customers Also Liked:
1980-86 3" FORD F100, 150, 250, 350 - Body Lift Kit
Copyright 2008-2011 All rights reserved.